Visitors to this website are bound by the following terms and conditions so please read these carefully before going on. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “this website” means the advancedprotection.com.au site and sub-sites.
This website contains material including text, photographs and other images and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. This website also contains trademarks, including the mark “FUSION”, “QUARTZ”, “NEXTEK”, “Siloxenite” and the logos. All trademarks included on this website belong to Advanced Protection or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those trademarks for use on this website.
- access any public area of the website;
You may not:
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the website except as set out under “You may”. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the website;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website;
- access non-public and password protected areas;
- link to this website; without our express written consent.
If you wish to provide a hypertext or other link to this website, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with details of: the URL(s) of the web page(s) from which you are proposing to link to this website; the URL(s) of the webpage(s) on this website to which you are proposing to link, and we will consider your request. It is our decision as to whether we agree to your request and we do not have to do so
Advanced Protection may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this website you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the site.
Advanced Protection may change the format and content of this website at any time. Advanced Protection may suspend the operation of this website for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason. Advanced Protection reserves the right to terminate access to this website at any time and without notice.
If you have a question or complaint about this website, please contact us via email: email@example.com
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with the laws in force in the State of Queensland, Australia and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the website whether in contract or tort or otherwise the Courts of Queensland and any Courts competent to hear appeals therefrom will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.